Is facebook down today, 7/3/10?

i can not access facebook. I was playing an app and then all of a sudden it froze. I refreshed and its never let me back on. It has been over 1 hour now, started around 5 pm cst. Has anyone else had an issue????
Update: have restarted computer, cleared all of everything cache, etc. still getting the "internet explorer can not display this webpage" diagnose problem, i did so, says it is the host domain, which i believe is facebook.com, no? i have also checked downrightnow.com and it shows facebook having a widespread... show more have restarted computer, cleared all of everything cache, etc. still getting the "internet explorer can not display this webpage" diagnose problem, i did so, says it is the host domain, which i believe is facebook.com, no? i have also checked downrightnow.com and it shows facebook having a widespread outage as of around 1 hour ago. both computers in my home are getting same msg on facebookcom
Update 2: im glad its not just me, i am in the central part of the US. other reports i have read are saying it is an outage, but gives no other info at all. FB has not made a statement yet. ty for all the answers!