Abiotic and biotic relationships and examples of victorian alpine?

Im doing a major research project on natural environment. Iv chosen alpine. I need 3 abiotic and biotic relationships and examples related to australian alpine environment. If anyone could help that would be great as im not to sure what abiotic and biotic refer to. Yes i have researched it and know that one is... show more Im doing a major research project on natural environment. Iv chosen alpine.
I need 3 abiotic and biotic relationships and examples related to australian alpine environment. If anyone could help that would be great as im not to sure what abiotic and biotic refer to. Yes i have researched it and know that one is like the living things fauna And flora and the other is like weather and climate changes but i need some help getting my head around it any help would be much appreciated.
thank you
1 answer 1