My girlfriend passed out during sex and she's mad that I kept going?

My roommates and I threw a party in our house a couple nights ago where my girlfriend of two years and I both got drunk. At the end of the night, she and I went to my bedroom and began having sex. However, she was really drunk and passed out in the middle of it. I noticed she was out, but proceeded to finish,... show more My roommates and I threw a party in our house a couple nights ago where my girlfriend of two years and I both got drunk. At the end of the night, she and I went to my bedroom and began having sex. However, she was really drunk and passed out in the middle of it. I noticed she was out, but proceeded to finish, anyway. The next morning, when I told her I was a little upset with her for falling asleep, it came up that I continued even after I knew she had passed out. She's now mad at me and thinks what I did was "really messed up." Honestly, I'm not a sick or twisted guy, but I don't know what I did wrong. Was it bad of me to keep going? I mean, in my defense, she fell asleep DURING intercourse which she consented to; I would never begin to have sex with her if she was already passed out. I was just wondering if what I did was really wrong or if it was understandable? Thanks for your input.