Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

My girlfriend passed out during sex and she's mad that I kept going?

My roommates and I threw a party in our house a couple nights ago where my girlfriend of two years and I both got drunk. At the end of the night, she and I went to my bedroom and began having sex. However, she was really drunk and passed out in the middle of it. I noticed she was out, but proceeded to finish, anyway. The next morning, when I told her I was a little upset with her for falling asleep, it came up that I continued even after I knew she had passed out. She's now mad at me and thinks what I did was "really messed up." Honestly, I'm not a sick or twisted guy, but I don't know what I did wrong. Was it bad of me to keep going? I mean, in my defense, she fell asleep DURING intercourse which she consented to; I would never begin to have sex with her if she was already passed out. I was just wondering if what I did was really wrong or if it was understandable? Thanks for your input.

It's understandable, but having sex with a sleeping person is pretty weird. Especially if you were having sex with a sleeping person for a long time. I would avoid doing it if possible, but if you just had to finish, you just had to finish, which is why it's understandable. I would keep this a little hush hush, haha.

I do think your wrong if you were drunk. she was also drunk so its her problem that she passed out not yours. you gotta finish duh. just saying you can't just stop in the fudging middle of sex. that is a rough situation. she wouldn't have passed out if she wasn't drunk and no one forced the drinks down her throat so no you did not do wrong. just hope she is on somekind of birth controll or yall used a condom. she will get the **** over it if the relashonshp is strong enough and if she really ends the relashonship over it then she wan't worth it to begin with.

You proved to be self-centered by enjoying the remainder without her being able to enjoy it. You proved that you care for sex more than you care for her.

Did the extra three seconds make that much difference?

Just say sorry.

Typical woman.. She just wants to hold something over you.