Anonymous

My girlfriend passed out during sex and she's mad that I kept going?

My roommates and I threw a party in our house a couple nights ago where my girlfriend of two years and I both got drunk. At the end of the night, she and I went to my bedroom and began having sex. However, she was really drunk and passed out in the middle of it. I noticed she was out, but proceeded to finish, anyway. The next morning, when I told her I was a little upset with her for falling asleep, it came up that I continued even after I knew she had passed out. She's now mad at me and thinks what I did was "really messed up." Honestly, I'm not a sick or twisted guy, but I don't know what I did wrong. Was it bad of me to keep going? I mean, in my defense, she fell asleep DURING intercourse which she consented to; I would never begin to have sex with her if she was already passed out. I was just wondering if what I did was really wrong or if it was understandable? Thanks for your input.

I think that sort of thing depends on the girl. Personally, it wouldn't upset me, but I'm sure it would upset plenty of other girls.

All you can do now is apologize if you didn't already. I don't think that you did was wrong, but it upset her, so definitely let her know you're sorry for that. And now you know. Just tell her you're sorry, and don't do it again. If she's a good girlfriend, she should get over it. After all, she's the one who passed out on you.

I do understand both points of view. I know u probably don't want to hear this, but I do agree with your girlfriend on this one sorry. Sex is suposed to be a beautiful thing between two ppl. If you do it with her while she is unconsious then it kinda takes the beauty and love out of it and makes it more about u feeling good than the love between you. I do believe that when u notised her passing out you should have stopped. That would have shown that u care more about her than u do about ur own pleassure. I think she probbaly feels taken advantage of. I know u didn't wanna hear that i'm sorry.

It's understandable. I wouldn't be mad if i were her, I mean it was in the MIDDLE seriously, I don't blame you for finishing.

Plus you all have been together for 2 years, you know each other really well, it's not like you're some creep she met at a party.

You didn't have any bad intentions so I say she needs to get over it.

Good luck :)

• edie

it was inconsiderate of you to do that, and it showed a lack of concern for her. she could have passed out from something else other than having too much to drink. it also showed a lack of taste that you enjoyed the sex act and didn't care whether she enjoyed it along with you or not, it doesn't matter whether she was out if it was known or not it could have been a form of rape because she was out cold and didn't know that you were having sex with her. there are just somethings that you don't do while a girl don't know that you are doing it while she is out cold for whatever reason. it shows a lack of respect and caring.

It is really wrong but it is also understandable.Seriously? Stop being such an asshole though, you're phrasing it like a joke. Sure she consented at first, but you know better. It's not like you deserve your dick cut off, you didn't hurt her, but you could probably use a really good ***-kicking.

• O.S.

you did what every guy would have done. you already started that steak and lobster, but you spill your drink. would you keep eating or walk away? eat right? well same thing for sex. you told her which was not the right answer, but just say that you kept going because you couldn't resist such a beautiful woman with her luscious curves and goddess like body

It is a little creepy that you kept going KNOWING that she was no longer conscious. That's like someone died in the middle of intercourse and you kept going because she consented before she died

• Carl

Women generally view sex differently than men do. Most women use sex to grow closer to someone, to share some intimacy. It is hard to do that if one of the people is unconscious.

I can't understand how you could still be turned on enough to 'finish' if you were drunk and you gf was asleep underneath you.

That's kind of weird.

She probably thinks of it as rape. Because you were still having intercourse with her when she was passed out. that is just..kinda bad thing to do