Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

My girlfriend passed out during sex and she's mad that I kept going?

My roommates and I threw a party in our house a couple nights ago where my girlfriend of two years and I both got drunk. At the end of the night, she and I went to my bedroom and began having sex. However, she was really drunk and passed out in the middle of it. I noticed she was out, but proceeded to finish, anyway. The next morning, when I told her I was a little upset with her for falling asleep, it came up that I continued even after I knew she had passed out. She's now mad at me and thinks what I did was "really messed up." Honestly, I'm not a sick or twisted guy, but I don't know what I did wrong. Was it bad of me to keep going? I mean, in my defense, she fell asleep DURING intercourse which she consented to; I would never begin to have sex with her if she was already passed out. I was just wondering if what I did was really wrong or if it was understandable? Thanks for your input.

As a girl, I totally understand what your girlfriend is feeling. So hopefully what I say would help a little. Well first of all, you say that you've both been drinking and she ended up drunk so it would be expected that she might pass out. Don't blame her for it, blame the alcohol intake lol. As for why she's upset, you continued while she passed out and basically she didn't know what was going on and was completely clueless to what happened while you were having sex. I don't know what her reaction was to it though She might think it's twisted or be really upset because having sex is something both of you should be enjoying, she passed out and wasn't able to do anything. It is quite a vulnerable time don't you think? If what I said doesn't make any sense then I'm really sorry and just forget about anything I said. But think about hoe you would feel if you passed out and your girlfriend continued to make love to you regardless whether you were conscious or not. Good luck with your girlfriend.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My roommates and I threw a party in our house a couple nights ago where my girlfriend of two years and I both got drunk. At the end of the night, she and I went to my bedroom and began having sex. However, she was really drunk and passed out in the middle of it. I noticed she was out, but proceeded...

Source(s): girlfriend passed sex 39 mad going: https://bitly.im/8nmzC
  • gubser

Passed Out Drunk Sex

I get why she's angry! I mean sex is something that is shared between two people and for you to continue when she isn't even conscious makes it look like you don't respect her. I believe she's interpretting it as you don't care that she's out cold. She may just think you where being selfish, it does seem kinda creepy also but consent was given... JUST GIVE HER ROSES AND CHOCOLATE, TELL HER YOU'RE TRULY SORRY AND TELL HER IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.

Hope I helped :)

Well in a way it kind of was messed up because she thinks that she passed out and even tho you saw that she did you didnt care and kept on going just to get your pleasure. Thats probably why she is mad. You should just talk to her and apologize.

Take advantage of the opportunity! Turn her over on her back, shove a pillow under her stomach, and **** her in the ***.

Well i am girl and it happens sex is relaxing and when your drunk it can be so relaxing you fall asleep. I agree that you should keep going. I think it would be bad for you to stop. tell her that if she keeps falling asleep you will go somewhere else and do it with someone who will stay awake.

nicee

lol kinda bad ... i guess because she doesnt know wat happened during it.... if it was me i dont think i would be mad

hahahha i laughed when i read this.