Is this a video of a real rape of a Japanese school girl?

Warning, it's very graphic. I'm not sure if it's real. But the girl starts to cry at around 5:52. If it's real, who do I alert?

http://www.xvideos.com/video227437/schoo...
Update: @PRINCESS: I was watching porn on a flash site, a video of a very busty women instead linked me to what you see here.
Update 2: @Ben, Adam and Golden: Thanks for your answers, I think you're right as well. I just checked out the wikipedia article on it. It's got a whole ******* industry for this. It looked so ******* real I actually felt physically sick at first. Well, whatever. I knew Japan was weird so I guess I can;t say... show more @Ben, Adam and Golden: Thanks for your answers, I think you're right as well. I just checked out the wikipedia article on it. It's got a whole ******* industry for this.

It looked so ******* real I actually felt physically sick at first.

Well, whatever. I knew Japan was weird so I guess I can;t say I'm too shocked. (I was skeptical though, it does seem a bit far.)

Either way, I doubt this is legal in my Country (Australia) so that's the end of that.
6 answers