Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

What's the worst FALSE accusation people thought you did?

(it was so hard to phrase that question, i dont even know if it makes sense.)

I was accused of sleeping with a guy behind a bush THEN apperently I wiped my v-jj with a leaf?! what.the.fxck.

surprisingly, 3 people believed it.

@ galice, HAHA yea.. oh well, my english fails, sue me. you know what i mean anyway.

That I am a lesbian because I'm a very affectionate person. I hug all my friends and sit on their laps and jazz like that. If anyone actually paid any attention, they would see I act the same way around all of my friends, regardless of gender. That makes me sound like a skank, but I don't know any other way to describe it.

I kinda thought it was funny, you know? I mean, anyone who knows me KNOWS that I am everything but attracted to women, although I don't have a problem with it.

A lot of people actually thought I was. And some still do.

Oh, well. They can think what they want, you know? In a few years, I doubt I'll see any of them every again, so they can go right ahead and think I'm a lesbian.

* That I wanted my Mother dead by my brother in-law.

* I never wanted my Mom dead that was a nasty and hurtful false accusation.

* He said that when I was still heavily grieving about my Mother's passing.

* My brother in-law knew of how much my Mother's alcoholism effected me and my frustration I had with her drinking. I believe he took words I said out of hurt and frustration about her drinking as I wanted her dead.He used that to hurt me and he used it out of anger.

Source(s): myself

Cheating with my gf's best friend, everyone believed it yet it was never actually true, i felt like an asshole for no reason

Lls.

I never been accused like that.

hahaha i believe it too, thats 4

apparently i eat food off the ground lol

An accusation is not something you DO.

You MAKE an accusation.

You cannot DO an accusation.

Someone said I smoked a joint through my vagina. I don't even want to know how that would work.

I DIDN'T.

that wasn't a lie....we have you on video tape