What dialect does Hagrid use in the Japanese translation of Harry Potter?

For my Japanese class, we have to translate a couple of paragraphs from English into Japanese out of the first Harry Potter novel. My main question is, what kind of dialect does Hagrid speak in the Japanese version? Since I am mostly school-taught, I don't have a good grasp of slang... if I can't find a... show more For my Japanese class, we have to translate a couple of paragraphs from English into Japanese out of the first Harry Potter novel. My main question is, what kind of dialect does Hagrid speak in the Japanese version? Since I am mostly school-taught, I don't have a good grasp of slang... if I can't find a suitable answer I might just attempt writing it in Kansai-ben or something... I'd be greatly appreciative if anyone knew this!!!

Also! It would be a helpful bonus if you could tell me: are the names of people and places just written in Katakana? For example, Eeylops Owl Emporium, and names like Harry, Hagrid and Professor Quirrell?