girlfriend going on other "date"?

my girlfriend has a friend at work who a male. she likes him in a friend way and she swearers that he only like her as a friend. which i think is bull. she wanted to go see a movie with him alone. and i said no that's a date and im not ok with that, i told her she either has to take me or some friends because im not ok with that. she got really mad and we got ina a big fight. who is wrong here me, or her?

Favorite Answer

The internet guys say her, vice versa.

Solution: Make her

1)introduce her bf (you) to him

2)Tell him blatantly she is not single.

Maybe she's just used to being able to hang out with guys alone. I know I was until my boyfriend told me he felt uncomfortable with that and so I didn't. If you guys trust each other it shouldn't matter much buut she should respect the fact that it bugs you, still you should give her the benefit of doubt and just talk about the situation calmly without fighting, come to an agreement, ask her how she would feel if you went out with a friend that was a girl alone.

Hmmm that's a tough one since all couples are different, but I'll tell you my personal opinion...

It's not cool (again everyone, in MY opinion) and I think you're right. I wouldn't like it if my bf went alone with a coworker to a movie. I would def. feel better if I came with or a friend or 2 also. I'm on your side. I know trust is very important, but I know I wouldn't like it if my bf did that

Source(s): My PERSONAL opinion

she is in the wrong! she had to understand that a man and woman going to a movie alone is a date, and that your doing what you feel is right by protecting your Girlfriend. she needs to understand that if she has feelings for you that she can at least not to the movies with another guy if she is with you, and that if he is really just a friend that why cant you go??? ask questions why cant you go if your just friends?

• Apple

You are right that would have been a date. Look you know this is bull. Why do they need to go to the movie alone? Your relationship is in trouble because she is liking him. He is getting to close to her and this movie business is nothing but crap. I bet when you two break up, she will end up being in a relationship with him. You need to tell her to stop being friends with him

shes definitely wrong, she obviously doesnt care about your feelings in this and is being really selfish...personally, not trying to start any trouble, but it sounds like she likes him as more than a friend and wants to hang out alone to see if they click, so either way she would still have a boyfriend...:(

she cant expect you to be alright with that, if its not a date then it doesn't matter who all goes with, & it shouldn't be a problem if you want to go with.

don't kid yourself most players can be honest ones, they tell u exactly what they are doing, placing it under the friends label & expect you to be ok with it & blind to the truth. Then when u have a problem with it, they want to take out the "you don't trust me" card...its not really the fact that you don't trust them, u don't trust the person they going out with...

No, she needs to see the truth of the matter

That is totally a date.

You have a right to be upset.

I really hope she can understand your point of view.

yes u are right if she cant see that your uncomfortable about that then you should make her see how it will feel like if u do the same thing she's doing maybe then she'll understand

You're right my friend........And she is sure trying to cheat on u big time....otherwise she wont wanna go alone wid dat guy....