Wanting to go to California national parks without the eurotrash present--best times to go?

Hi, I love to backpack and visit America's national parks; however, I've had several run-ins with politically vocal, trashy, drunken, nasty, and "ugly" eurotrash parading through the parks. They have taken the ugly tourist to a whole new level. Nothing you say can convince me the "ugly... show more Hi, I love to backpack and visit America's national parks; however, I've had several run-ins with politically vocal, trashy, drunken, nasty, and "ugly" eurotrash parading through the parks. They have taken the ugly tourist to a whole new level. Nothing you say can convince me the "ugly American" acts anything as nasty as the europeans--mostly germans and swedes--who pour into US national parks each summer. Anyone know a good time or good park to go in California that will evade these horrible people?
Thanks!