Yahoo Answers - Do We Have A Responsibility to Censor?

Is it true that the current Yahoo Community Guidelines are broad enough that almost any question or answer may be reported as abuse? I don't agree with this view, by the way. But a new friend has suggested it may be so, and I want to at least pretend to be open minded! =D What's your experience of Y!A... show more Is it true that the current Yahoo Community Guidelines are broad enough that almost any question or answer may be reported as abuse?

I don't agree with this view, by the way. But a new friend has suggested it may be so, and I want to at least pretend to be open minded! =D

What's your experience of Y!A been? What questions or answers that you consider inoffensive have been removed?

Does Y!A (and by extension, us) have a duty of care to censor questions and answers? Or, does it (and we) have a responsibility and right to let people say whatever they want even if it is morally repugnant?

Also, what is your opinion, please, of the reporting system?

Peace! =D