I sent my boyfriend nude photos and sexy text messages and now he is threating me with them...?

I really trusted this guy so I gave him some revealing photos of me to have fun with when I went on vacation. I also sent him some vulgar/nasty text messages when I was aroused and in the heat of the moment. I've gotten to the point now where I have interest in him and I cannot bear to even look at his... show more I really trusted this guy so I gave him some revealing photos of me to have fun with when I went on vacation. I also sent him some vulgar/nasty text messages when I was aroused and in the heat of the moment.

I've gotten to the point now where I have interest in him and I cannot bear to even look at his face. To sum it up, I want to dump him. One problem, though...he still has the goods. He told me if I didn't want to be with him then he has no reason to respect me at all...He said he would show people and expose for the "wh0re" I am. He even said he would forward them to my dad.

I'm not confident in my body and I don't want the whole world to see. I have abnormally large areolas and I would die if that got out. I'm so torn...Should I stay with him and be unhappy OR be completely mortified because of what I've done?

Don't you judge me...I just need help.
Update: LOST interest*