I sent my boyfriend nude photos and sexy text messages and now he is threating me with them...?

I really trusted this guy so I gave him some revealing photos of me to have fun with when I went on vacation. I also sent him some vulgar/nasty text messages when I was aroused and in the heat of the moment.

I've gotten to the point now where I have interest in him and I cannot bear to even look at his face. To sum it up, I want to dump him. One problem, though...he still has the goods. He told me if I didn't want to be with him then he has no reason to respect me at all...He said he would show people and expose for the "wh0re" I am. He even said he would forward them to my dad.

I'm not confident in my body and I don't want the whole world to see. I have abnormally large areolas and I would die if that got out. I'm so torn...Should I stay with him and be unhappy OR be completely mortified because of what I've done?

Don't you judge me...I just need help.

LOST interest*

I think you've learned your lesson, but I am going to state this again (and I have stated it before on here.) Never send a nude picture to anyone (unless you are okay with it getting in the hands on someone else.) Even if he wasn't being a dumb jerk, he could have lost his phone at Walmart and then someone else could have gotten a hold of it, girl!

That is why it's never really a good idea to take them at all.

What's done is done now, though. You can't stay with someone just because you are scared or "think" they have some sort of power of you. If you show him that you care, then he will continue to do this crap. Just shrug it off, and say "Oh well." And leave him. I am sure that he won't do that much damage with them. And you will get over whatever it is that he does do with them. Embarrassment only lasts a week (tops) and then you will move on.

That's why you should really get a pic of them too just in case stuff like this happens. Sounds like the guy still has feelings for you and if it's how i think it is he may be bluffing but really doesn't want to lose you. You could try breaking up with him anyway and maybe he wouldn't expose your pics, just eventually accept it. I'm honestly not completely sure though, maybe stay with him long enough to get into his house and delete the pics from his phone and computer then dump his ***.

Source(s): That's a hard one.

We all do things we wish we hadn't, trust people we probably shouldn't.

We make mistakes and we learn from them, we are only stupid if we don't learn from those mistakes. You obviously know you can't trust this guy so there is no reason to stay with him.

Do you really want to date a guy who would hold this over your head. Would you guys even be "dating" you just be his slave. He is not dating you, he blackmailing you, and if he would stoop that low to "date" you where do you think he would stop. "Give me sex or I will show the pictures." "Give me money or I will show the pictures" "buy me a new video game, a new TV, a new car, a new house or I will show the picture."

At some point he will ask you to do something you literally can't do, and then he will show the pictures anyway.

If he shows the pictures he shows the pictures, just explain to people that you sent them to him because you thought you could trust him but he turned out to be a sleaze, seriously most people would understand. Even your dad might be disappointed but I think would just say it was stupid to trust such a loser.

But you can't live your life letting this jack *** hold that over you.

BTW I think large areolas are super hot.

I'm afraid that there is really nothing you can do unless you have pictures or text messages from him that you could also threaten him with. This right here is why you should never participate in sexting.

honey its ok dont get stresses. find an adult that you can trust ( like maybe your mom or aunt or neigbor exc.) and tell them what happened, and apologize. then, tell the police that he has blackmailed you. dont tell him to delete them or you'll call the police because he could just upload them on the computer. tell your dad what you've done also, and apologize. say you've learned your lesson. and.......................DUMP THT LOSER! :p

Source(s): brain

Just my thought, but obviously this guy is a d!ck....If I was in your shoes....If they are just on his phone, I would act like you really want to be with him and give him "something special"...while he's distracted, snatch his phone and erase that sh!t!!!!!!

Source(s): Just my thought

Wow looks like a sitution no ones want to get to..

ACT LIKE YOU WANT TO BE WITH HIM TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM AND ALL THIS (ONLY IF THE PICS ARE ON HIS PHONE) AND IF THEY ARE JUST BE WITH HIM ALOT AND WHENEVER HE IS BUSY OR LEAVES FOR A SECOND GET HIS PHHONE ERASE THE PICS!!

download pics of a very tiny penis and threaten to tell everyone it is his penis, and that he likes to wear girls panties.