Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Average 14 year old vertical jump?

I'm not talking about 14 turning 15 i'm talking about barely turning 14 going into high school. i'm 3 inches away from touching the rim, and i have a 7'8 reach. i just tested, and i can jump 25 inches. i weigh 200lbs also. Haters i know you will say something bad because i'm good. example: Lebron James.

So what exactly are you asking?

Start Jumping 9 -15 Inches Higher Today!

Hey. I have the same standing reach as you but i can grab rim with one hand. I probably have between a 27-30 inch vertical. You must have hops and some strong legs because i weight 150 pounds and you weigh 200. Nice job. If you drop some pounds you'll definitely be gettign your head over the rim

That's wrong because your standing reach is basically 7 foot and 25 inches added to That would put you at a jumping reach of 109 inches regulation 10 foot rim is 120 so your reach would end up 9 foot 1 inch

Nice. I have about the same reach, and i can touch the upper part of the net, but i'm 230lbs. I can jump pretty high for how much i weigh, and you weigh a lot to, so you're doing good.

god i can barely jump that high!!