Most Comfortable Exercise Bike Seat?

I'm a large girl (283 lbs, 5'6) and have recently bought an exercise bike that I love riding...except for the seat! I am currently putting blankets on the seat, but those slip off and I often have to stop my ride to readjust them. Needless to say, after a 14 mile daily ride (about an hour for me), my butt... show more I'm a large girl (283 lbs, 5'6) and have recently bought an exercise bike that I love riding...except for the seat! I am currently putting blankets on the seat, but those slip off and I often have to stop my ride to readjust them. Needless to say, after a 14 mile daily ride (about an hour for me), my butt hurts!

I am looking for recommendations for exercise bike seats that are comfortable that you've actually tried yourself. Please don't just send me links to stores, because I've seen them all. I want personal opinions! Thanks! :)