Silver
Lv 4
Silver asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

Based off my "profile" type picture on here, what sign would you guess I am?

Don't worry, I'll give the answer :).

Here are a few hints:

I'm paranoid as **** for some reason (I don't know though if that has to do w/my signhaha), -I over analyze what people say to me and my mom says I'm a little too sensitive sometimes..

I have to have my alone time, I HATE when people don't understand that or respect my privacy, we all are entitled to some, right?

I live in a my own dream world, because the real one is too harsh sometimes, I need an escape.haha

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

Overall, I say Pisces but I'm a Gemini and I can relate to some things that you listed, like how you over analyze everything-Geminis over analyze everything to the point of mental exhaustion, and it doesn't help that I have an impulsive Aries Moon supporting it, and Geminis tend to be paranoid because they have a lot of nervous energy and over think everything

But, the sensitivity part and "live in my own dream world"/"escape" part makes me say Pisces.

Source(s): Gemini
  • 9 years ago

Aries

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Pisces, Cancer, or Aquarius because of "dream world"

• By the sound of what you SAID you sound like a Cancer (possibly) but your profile picture makes me think Scorpio...but I don't know why.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Virgo

Cancer

Pisces

My guesses :)

But based solely on your profile pic I'd say Aries :P

~Aries

• 9 years ago

pisces

• 9 years ago

Pisces :D

• 9 years ago

pisces , or aquarius.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Cancer

• 9 years ago

Cancer

Source(s): Edit: MAYBE a Pisces. But I'm leaning toward Cancer.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.