Why do I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling my Wacom Drivers for my tablet?

Yeah, basically, that's it. I use the GIMP and I'm a digital artist with a Wacom Intuos 3. So, the problem is, every so often, my drivers fail and either the pressure sensitivity stops, the computer doesn't recognize where on the tablet my pen is, or whenever I open the GIMP up, my tablet goes all... show more Yeah, basically, that's it. I use the GIMP and I'm a digital artist with a Wacom Intuos 3. So, the problem is, every so often, my drivers fail and either the pressure sensitivity stops, the computer doesn't recognize where on the tablet my pen is, or whenever I open the GIMP up, my tablet goes all haywire and stops the pressure sensitivity and won't go down past a certain point on the screen, as if there's an invisible wall. :/

Also, this is not just a problem with my laptop, which is fewer than 4 days old at this point, it had been a problem with my desktop computer as well.

So, to remedy this, I've had to go into the program files and uninstall the Wacom Tablet Drivers and then go to the Wacom website and download new ones.

It's really starting to be a huge pain in the neck, and I could really use some help on this. :( Or even just someone else saying that they have the same problem, know a trick, etc.

Thanks in advance. <3