Are there any rules for Vampires?

I know vampires aren't real but, is there any kind of action the vampires themselves have decided to be forbidden? Like showing or telling a human they are a vampire. I don't know much about the original vampires so please be patient with me. I already asked this question but everybody answered that they aren't real. I'm not stupid, I know they don't exist. But IF THEY WERE are there any rules they'd need to follow?

• Favorite Answer

For theoretical "rules" in a fantasy setting, check out the Camarilla. It is an association of vampires in the White Wolf role-playing game "Vampire: the Masquerade".

• Zane

If, theoretically, vampires did, indeed exist, I would tell you that they have "rules" just like the rest of the people inhabiting this Earth. They would have to abide by the very same laws as you do (meaning if they killed somebody, law enforcement would find the body, conduct an investigation, and eventually find, and try the guilty party, sentencing them accordingly for the homicide charge for which they will be tried), in addition to simply trying to uphold some simple "moral and ethical 'laws'" that really go without saying, but are depicted nonetheless.

If vampires were real, I would say that murder is frowned upon, forcing somebody to give them blood is frowned upon, making a spectacle of oneself is frowned upon, and a few other things that really do go without saying.

For the sake of, "Now you can't say I didn't warn you," however, these things would be stated in certain documents such as these: (Start from the bottom) http://awakeanddrink.webs.com/apps/blog/categories...

Of course, as you said, it is all hypothetical. =)

For something such as, "you cannot show or tell a human what you are," you should consider consulting the book series, "Night World," written by L.J. Smith. If vampires were real, it would not be a good idea to go out and tell everybody what you were for the obvious concerns of safety and misinterpretation/common misconception, but, again, this is all in theory. =)

~Best of wishes,

Zane and Azaria

Source(s): The best kind: Personal experience.

we do exist. but were not the cinematic or media type that are so popular. were psychic vampyres. as for rules look up "the psychic vampire codex" by michelle belanger. it has a lot of info on us and awakening, feeding, caste system and such things. its a good read for anyone interested or involved in that stuff.

sanguinarius.org is a good source too.

Source(s): the psychic vampire codex sanguinarius.org

I think one thing that has been forbidden in most vampire legends is the turning of children.

who ever told you that has lies to you Vampires do every much exist and we are very real. I can answer all your questions at this address fanucchi69@yahoo.com if you like I will tell you what you want to know.

no....only real beings have rules