SURVEY for PEOPLE of RELIGIONS and NON RELIGION regarding WOMEN and the NATURAL state of MEN and WHY?

Okay, I am muslim and yeah we will establish the fact that our cultures and understanding of life is different. However I would like to ask a question to all people and see what you think and how you think. Let's leave aside my religious beliefs for the moment, and bring into the forefront our natural... show more Okay, I am muslim and yeah we will establish the fact that our cultures and understanding of life is different.

However I would like to ask a question to all people and see what you think and how you think.

Let's leave aside my religious beliefs for the moment, and bring into the forefront our natural "animal" instincts.

Men love women, anyone who says otherwise is a liar, there have been many people who have preached against polygamy and then these same people who are married have been found that they were sleeping with prostitutes.

I think any reasonable man with sound intellect will agree that the general rule is that men love women. This is a natural thing and is something which is not undeniable.

Now keeping all of this in mind:

Are you happy with your women going out into the world, without a sense of hijab (modest clothing) and are you happy that your women, be it your wife, sister or aunt or whatever, will leave there house looking all pretty and beautiful and most of them are taken (i.e. married) and that they get purved on left right and center ?

hope you understand my question, and look forward to your responses.

Cheers.
Update: @2nd answerer but how can it NOT bother you ?!?!?!
Update 2: @Robert - No I just thought I would make this question also suitable for athiest mind set who believe that we all have "animal instincts" it does NOT mean that I believe that (and I do not believe that) but I wanted my question to capture a larger audience.