Hope this helps. Most Filipinos now do not spell out Tagalog words completely because of the pervasive use of text messaging or SMS where words are being abbreviated profusely.
1) I'm ok buzz.. & you (how are you doing?)? How it (is your) lovelife?.. Ehehe
2) ok lang namn po ako = I'm ok (po is a Filipino expression to show respect to someone usually older)
ngek wala nga po eh = what?..there's none (ngek is actually a Filipino slang to express sluggish surprise/disapproval/denial)
joke lng naipost ko pra lng may masabi..lol = it's only a joke; I just posted it to have something to say..lol
3) Hahaha.. Ngayon ko lng nabasa comment ko sa post mo sa wall ko.. Mali Mali na grammar.. Wrong spelling pa.. Bwahaha = Hahaha..I just read my comment to your post in my wall.. wrong grammar.. and even wrong spelling.. bwahaha
4) ok lng un...gwapo ng pa2 mo no = it's ok, your papa (pa2 may mean papa as in father or in Filipino slang, boylet or boyfriend or guy crush) is really handsome, noh (like the spanish expression noh?)
5) Bat Wala k luvlyf.. Kala ko nga engaged kna eh.. Ehehehe = Why don't you have a love life?.. I thought you're already engaged,,,Ehehehe
6) Thanks cuzz.. Pagsusuutin ko nga ng helmet! Mahirap na bka mauntog at matauhan.. Ehehehe = Thanks cousin (cuzz is slang for cousin)..I'll make him/her wear a helmet! He might hit/bump his head and might come to his senses (mahirap literally means difficult/hard; the speaker is expressing that it may come to a difficult situation wherein the person referring to would come to his senses eventually and come to a realization about not being happy or unsure of his feelings) Ehehehe
I'm a native Filipino.