I am converting from Islam to Satanism / Luciferianism.?

Growing up as a Muslim ,we are all told that life is a test ,Satan / Iblees is the bad guy trying to mislead everyone and ergo everyone should believe in Allah to be saved. To me this seemed not so much a test ,I thought how could it be a test if you're already told the answers to the questions! I do believe... show more Growing up as a Muslim ,we are all told that life is a test ,Satan / Iblees is the bad guy trying to mislead everyone and ergo everyone should believe in Allah to be saved. To me this seemed not so much a test ,I thought how could it be a test if you're already told the answers to the questions! I do believe that life is a test and it occurred to me that maybe Satan is God almighty and he is obviously not the most evil one because Allah himself takes credit for all the misery he has brought upon people (true Satanic behavior) and the number of people that have chosen Islam and Christianity as their religions I fear have been completely mislead. It makes real sense to me that maybe our Lord (Satan / Lucifer) has purposely created Allah / Jesus / YHVH / Buddha / et cetra to truly test us if will stick with him or worship these fake gods. I hope I made my thought clear for you to understand and would like to know do you agree / disagree with them.

And note that when I say I'm converting to Satanism ,I'm not talking about the Satanism like we see in America or Britain ,the cult which travesties Christian ceremonies ,does animal sacrifices ,etc. I mean just worshiping Satan and acknowledging that he is the Lord.