Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 years ago

I am converting from Islam to Satanism / Luciferianism.?

Growing up as a Muslim ,we are all told that life is a test ,Satan / Iblees is the bad guy trying to mislead everyone and ergo everyone should believe in Allah to be saved. To me this seemed not so much a test ,I thought how could it be a test if you're already told the answers to the questions! I do believe that life is a test and it occurred to me that maybe Satan is God almighty and he is obviously not the most evil one because Allah himself takes credit for all the misery he has brought upon people (true Satanic behavior) and the number of people that have chosen Islam and Christianity as their religions I fear have been completely mislead. It makes real sense to me that maybe our Lord (Satan / Lucifer) has purposely created Allah / Jesus / YHVH / Buddha / et cetra to truly test us if will stick with him or worship these fake gods. I hope I made my thought clear for you to understand and would like to know do you agree / disagree with them.

And note that when I say I'm converting to Satanism ,I'm not talking about the Satanism like we see in America or Britain ,the cult which travesties Christian ceremonies ,does animal sacrifices ,etc. I mean just worshiping Satan and acknowledging that he is the Lord.

The measure of everything is God's message to mankind, if you are basing your decision on "it occurred to me" alone then your confusion is understandable. Its all about validation and verification. Quran is 100% verifiable word of God. In order to deviate from the message of God in the Quran you would need to have at least an alternative source to match the Quran :)

Islam Satanism

Based on the your style of writing and your content I can tell you were not raised in a Muslim household but are probably an outsider who did a at best a bit of spiritual tourism that lead to some superficial exploration of Islam

a.) Muslims generally have no knowledge of the Tetragrammaton style writing of YHWH. This is generally done by practicing Jews and those exploring Kabbalah.

b.) Iblis and Shaitan are not synonymous, Iblis IS of the Order of the Shayatin. He is one of MANY Shaitan(s) in Arabic this is pluralized Shayatin.. This is taught to Muslims. and this distinction is clearly understood.

c.) Islam views Satan as part and parcel of the Greater Divine "order". Your narrative however does not match reflect exposure to Islam. Thus your motives for going to Satanism seems poorly reasoned and evidence of clearly a poor (i.e. shallow ) understanding of Islam and Luciferianism, Which tends to happen with Spiritual Tourists.

Those who are initiated into the Occultic Paths within Islam, understand that Iblis ultimately works in the Service of Allah(swt) as there's an agreement between Allah and Iblis regarding Iblis' relationship with humankind.

Luciferianism and Satanism are entirely distinct paths; as most often Luciferianism sees Lucifer as a giver of knowledge not an "Anti-God"

I just remembered this verse from the Quran. I hope it helps in some way.

‎14:22. And Shaitan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, so you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me.......Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zalimun."

And all the people threatening you with hell, come on..that's really not the way to get someone to remain a muslim and besides what the hell makes you all so sure you're not gonna be in hell yourself. The point is only Allah knows where we will end up in the end.

I didnt bother readding the rest but why would you Convert to satanism???

You should read the Quran, You are a looooost personnn May Allah guide you to the right path!!!

As far as I am concerned, there is no difference. Islam is a satanic religion. No conversion needed.

Listen to me when I say this. You are being deceived by satan himself. Even he knows that he cannot win against God almighty. His only plan is to get as many people as he can to follow him to hell. "Behold satan himself has transformed himself into an angel of light..." Do not fall for the lies of satan. He is the father of liars and he's proud of it. It's not a thing of shame for him. He needs no defense. He doesn't want any. He knows what his lot is. His purpose. Please I beg of you, read the Bible for yourself. The things that haver been happening (especially of late) is all described in the Bible. The destruction and famine that has ravaged the land it was all prophesied by Jesus. Everything that He said would happen leading up to His return has happened. Jesus' coming is nearer than ever before. Turn to Him before it's too late! HE ALONE SAVES! HE ALONE REDEEMS! HE ALONE IS GOD! Jesus is coming back soon! READ THIS: ACTS Chapter 2 in its entirety. It holds the key. Jesus says, "BEhold I saw satan fall as lightning..." And again JEsus says, "NOw satan has come down with great wrath because he knows that he has but a short time..." DOn't side with the loosing side, come on over to the winning side! I charge you in THE NAME of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH SEEK THE LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND CALL UPON HIM WHILE HE IS NEAR. THE line has been drawn in the earth! THe TIME is NOW! CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YE WILL SERVE!

Source(s): THE BIBLE

Looks like satan has mislead you on a whole nuva level!

Good luck with that!

Do u actually know who was Iblees and what kind of a person he was before the creation of Adam (as) and how he challenged God? Do u know who created Satan? I advice u to read that :)

Although satan is in hell during this Ramadan but i think that he win over you..Do you feel the sweetness of being a Muslim??I think you didn't feel it...Now, you are being really tested...