Should I get a Belgian Tervuren or German Shepherd as a Personal Protection Dog?

I am going to buy a protection dog from one of the four breeds; German Shepherd, Belgian Tervuren, Doberman and Rottweiler. I have ruled out Rottweiler for the time being due to their stubborn nature. I have not completely ruled out Dobermans as my first protection dog, but i am leaning heavily in the direction of... show more I am going to buy a protection dog from one of the four breeds; German Shepherd, Belgian Tervuren, Doberman and Rottweiler. I have ruled out Rottweiler for the time being due to their stubborn nature. I have not completely ruled out Dobermans as my first protection dog, but i am leaning heavily in the direction of German Shepherd or Belgian Tervuren.
I am a very dominant person and I adore dogs. I want a dog who is very protective and handler sensative. I would like to find a dog that is enthusiastic about working with me. Based on my requirments and personality, which is the best fit?
Please no "Any dog will you protect you, even without training." That is simply not true. Thanks.