Who is the wisest mormon on yahoo answers?

because i would like to challenge this person to a battle of mormon knowledge.

but of course enigma, we know this cannot happen without a third party, even a mediator, who can satisfy both the laws of mercy and justice. so i propose that we answer mormon questions, tommorrow and see who gets more right, then we'll see who is the wisest of all.

EddieG - oh please, Cadisney couldn't even get past the sunbeam level questions.

sounds like you've already started savhannah

simon you are a pharisee, i'll bet you still think that the garden of eden was in the middle east somewhere dont' you!

gintzer - what are you talking about? contention? who said anything about contention? do you think jeopardy is contentious too? i guess that ken jennings mormon guy was a real sinner then. i just want to have a little contest. i'll tell ya, those pacifists...

oh Julymoon, please just withdraw your challenge dear, its not worth you getting schooled again.

mormonninja - you all are misunderstanding. i don't want to debate mormonisms validity, but i just want a contest of mormon knowledge, like mormon jeopardy or something...are you a girl mormon ninja?

@Julymoon - i see you are now posing as an ex-mormon. good thinking, your proselyting efforts will now be less damaging to the church that way.

PHROG - Ha! i've laid down the law on that diet coke (with caffeine) drinking mormon so many times that she won't come near my questions anymore.

as for you mormon 4 oh its been brought! the way i see it its already 4-0 me!

I am ex mormon, I'm up for it!

But we might be on the same page with some topics!:)

I have talked with quite a few LDS online, most discussions go fine.

EDIT: I have never posed as a current LDS member. I dont know where your ideas come from...

Source(s): ex Mormon (temple and all)

I gained an intellectual testimony of the truthfulness of the LDS church because of Yahoo Answers, so it's only fair that I get to see what I learned.

I became active in early 2007, but I'm a big student of history and various Christian doctrines. I usually excel at Trivial Pursuit and games like that because I like the minutia, the small stuff. You would even have an edge on me because I joined too late to get seminary or missionary experiences. I even became active in Ohio, not Utah! See? I'm easy pickings. :-)

Your answers on YA seem to be knowledgeable, yet derogatory or contentious in some cases. I think that's why so many are saying that they don't want to "waste their time" or similar statements. If not me, then Phrog or Isolde (if she is still around) would be best if they're up for it. Have fun!

To the person who said who would want to be part of a religion that is only a couple of years old. Are you just crazy, most religions are only a couple 100 Years old. They would have to be started at some point. Who cares when it starts what does that have to do with anything. It does not matter if the religion was started yesterday or the day the world began if it is the right one. Look at the catholic religion, it is one of the oldest religions and it is full of men who molest little children, so I would not judge by when it was started. As for the person who asked this question im not very wise when it comes to religion sorry, but i will challenge you to a drink off, i bet i can bet you any day J/K.LOL

Phog....if you really must want a debate on Mormon knowledge and Doctrine. She generally goes up pretty well against Julymoon/Ocean. Although I doubt you'll be convinced on any of her arguments. That's the thing. Frankly it's nothing new.

LOL

I've seen your questions - and I've seen some of your answers.....trust me - any LDS on here could take you without trying. why? because the truth wins out. that's all.

rroskopf is good. joshsy is good. cadis is knowledgable and sharp. mormonninja too. gideon and sir network are both good. mormon4 does fine. tellme, venus, slcb, papa smurf, and zuboko all do well too. isolde, alyssa, halfvast and dionysis and mistycreek are all good. (my apologies to anyone I inadvertently may have missed.)

phrog could kick your butt if she would - but she wouldn't.

oh and ha ha - one more "lie"....won't even come near your questions? then how pray tell, did you give her BA just w/in the last 24 hours?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmYY....

Source(s): YARS

You sound silly and I doubt any true LDS member would take you up on your challenge. Contention is not something that we seek out. In the Book of Mormon it says in 3 Ne. 11: 29 "For verily, verily I say unto you, he that hath the spirit of contention is not of me, but is of the devil, who is the father of contention, and he stirreth up the hearts of men to contend with anger, one with another."

That being said, I think that Phrog would be my vote for wisest.

I imagine the wisest ones won't be strutting around like a peacock or have any desire to prove themselves. It is a mistake to derive our sense of self from our level of knowledge. It should be more about our relationship with God. If a person is really close to God, there is no need to boast.

That being said, I always enjoy reading the answers posted by RAC and phrog. They often show great insight. There are a few others - maybe their names will come to me later.

• Gideon

Who comes up with the questions?

Who decides who is correct?

What is your purpose in the event?

On the surface, this looks like yet another attempt to publicly embarrass the church.

I like Phrog and Mormons 4 Jesus, we may have our differences, but we are able to have cordial off line discussions.

Bro. G and Ross and Colebole & CADisney I always dispute their remarks.

NOT YOU!!!

• Joseph

I do not know if anyone can claim to be the wisest. I would think that the moment that they tried to do that their foolishness would be laid out for the world to see.

However if I had to pick then I would have to go with Jesus Christ.