Jehovah Witnesses, in regards to 1 Corinthians 11:3...?

I want you to look at 1 Corinthians 11:3, which is often times cited by Jehovah Witnesses to prove Jesus is not God. It says, 'But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ.' But what I have to ask, does this show... show more I want you to look at 1 Corinthians 11:3, which is often times cited by Jehovah Witnesses to prove Jesus is not God. It says, 'But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of a woman, and God is the head of Christ.'

But what I have to ask, does this show Jesus inferior to the Father by [nature]? If one will insist that it does, then to be consistent, he would have to say the same regarding the woman to the man! Though a wife is subject to her husband in the Lord, she is [not] inferior to him by nature. The same is true with the relationship between the Lord Jesus and the Father.
Update: [Edit]

Well, considering I'm not arguing that Christ is greater than the Father, rather, equal, your points are void null.
Update 2: But the question is, is the man greater than the wife by [nature]? That is, is the nature of man greater than the nature of woman?
Update 3: That is, is man more 'divine' than a woman?
Update 4: Abernathy, absolute non-sense. Man has the nature of a human being. Likewise, woman has a nature of a human being. Now, because a man is a human being, and his wife is a human being, does that make them one in the same person?
Update 5: Ratchet, no, because Christ has the same nature as the Father, that is, they are both equally GOD. Likewise, the man and woman are both human beings. Philippians 2:5-11 makes it known that Christ existed in the form of God, and did not think it should be something to be exploited to His own advantage. Rather,... show more Ratchet, no, because Christ has the same nature as the Father, that is, they are both equally GOD. Likewise, the man and woman are both human beings.

Philippians 2:5-11 makes it known that Christ existed in the form of God, and did not think it should be something to be exploited to His own advantage. Rather, Christ, who existed in the form of God, that is, the very nature/essence of God, humbled Himself, He took on the form of a bond servant. Thus, He took on the limitations of humanity, and the voluntary nonuse of some of His divine prerogatives during the time He was on earth. Likewise, Hebrews 2:9 tells us, 'But we do see Him who was made for a little while lower than the angels, namely, Jesus, because of the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone.'
Update 6: Further, Ratchet, I'm not the one that uses 1 Corinthians 11:3 to support that the Father is greater in NATURE than Christ. That would be.. YOU, the Jehovah Witness. I'm simply showing, you can not make that assumption, because this isn't about the NATURE of anything.