Would Liberals Support President Obama Canceling Elections Under An "Emergency"?

Since nothing is preventing President Obama from declaring some sort of emergency and canceling mid-term elections, would liberals support President Obama making the decision to cancel elections? Don't tell me that can't happen, because it can. Just tell me if you would continue to support him if he... show more Since nothing is preventing President Obama from declaring some sort of emergency and canceling mid-term elections, would liberals support President Obama making the decision to cancel elections?

Don't tell me that can't happen, because it can. Just tell me if you would continue to support him if he canceled elections?
Update: So, Colleen, you have complete trust that the National Emergencies Act of 1976 is airtight, huh? You believe everything Constitutional that FDR took away on March 9th, 1933 was fully restored in 1976?
Update 2: So, Colleen, you have complete trust that the National Emergencies Act of 1976 is airtight, huh? You believe everything Constitutional that FDR took away on March 9th, 1933 was fully restored in 1976?