A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant?

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8 year old daughter.

The girls were buried alive! then He reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids.. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE!

The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed.

The older girl was asked how she had survived and she says 'A man wearing shiny clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said..

She was interviewed on Egyptian National TV, by availed Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, 'This was none other than JESUS, because nobody else does things like this!' ! , , Muslims believe Isa (JESUS) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this, and the popularity of the Passion movie doesn't help! With Egypt at the centre of the media and education in the Middle East , you can be sure this story will spread. .Christ is still turning the world upside down! Please let this story be shared. The Lord says, 'I will bless the person who puts his trust in me.' Jeremiah 17.

What do you guys think?

first of all i didn't made up this story. my friend email me and I've been Google'ing it ok.

source "for those asking"

http://mystiquearth.blogspot.com/2009/03/muslim-ma...

• ?

I cannot say that this horrific incident is a lone case.

1

Source(s): Help Your Baby to Read http://emuy.info/ChildrenLearningReading

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

The girls were buried alive! then He reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids.. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to...

Source(s): muslim man egypt killed wife reading bible buried infant: https://shortly.im/O9G8W

When you have a problem to helping your youngster that has problem studying, no matter what era she\he the program is what you need, Children Learning Reading from here https://tr.im/UG9lQ .

Children Learning Reading is different from different applications because it does not rely on training words by view, a way that utilizes kiddies recognizing and memorizing words by their material and structure. You may have observed (or also purchased!) courses that promote whole term recognition learning, these programs frequently need you to stay your son or daughter in front of a television or pc check for a significant timeframe in order in order for them to learn phrases which will let them to begin their examining journey.

With Children Learning Reading your kid will only have to invest 5\15 minutes at day and he\she may learn to construct the word creating the complete procedure for learning how to see a lot more effectively.

• Elaine

I agree with the intelligent rodent. Also, no wish to be cynical, but why didn't the man in shiny white clothes just dig them out and deliver them to some place safe? And if he "woke up" the dead mother so she could feed the infant, why didn't he keep her "awake"? Edit: I just took another look at this question. Thanks for the link Mr Rat - nice to have facts.

Pharaoh Nuff

This happens alot in this religion. I dont believe this story as no one would live after being buried (mud would go into their lungs) but i have heard similar ones more realistic.

Scummy people

i think american men frequently murder their wives, children and themselves. usually over something as silly as financial reasons or for more serious reasons like infidelity.

don't believe me?

just pick up a friggen news paper.

and you know what is usually said about the killer?

he was a 'good christian man' or a good 'family man'.

before judging others, you need to look at yourself.

terrorism in NOT exclusive of or even original to muslims.

i live in a country filled with hypocrites

• ?

Calling false on this one.

Buried in sand and "jesus" had been feeding them to keep them alive.

Seems to be ignoring the issue of what they were breathing, unless that was magic too.

Hence calling BS

Source(s): Found your article http://www.snopes.com/glurge/buried.asp
  • Scozbo

I'm a christian, but without showing a source you are not going to get far.

Nice