? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

if my father was in prison from the 12th of march till the 18th of september n she was conceived in april?

My father went to prison in march her mother conceived in april for the child to be born in january, how can she be my sister and no we don't have the same mother ??

Count 9 months forward from April - you get January

But if your father was locked up in March then its not his baby

Very much so

I concieved my son April 1st and he was due Jan 6th

Sorry but I had my blonde hat on lol No they baby will not be his. March is before April so has he was in prison then, the baby will not be his

Sorry to say but it's not his. I had my twins in January and I conceived them around the 20th of April.

• faw

till you have been napping with extra advantageous than one individual that is not correct once you conceived. for the reason that sperm can stay interior a woman for as much as 5 days there is not any thank you to tell whilst concept honestly happens. it is why docs decide the due date from the 1st day of your final era.

the baby will not be his, sorry. but you can still love the baby as a sibling if you want, if you still consider the mother family of course... even though there is no blood relation