have you interacted with mormons on yahoo answers before? if yes then how has your opinion of mormons been...?

...affected by the mormons on yahoo answers?

• Kate

It really varies. Back home there were a number of Mormons in our community and my overall feeling was very positive. (Not entirely, but there are oddities to every group, including my own.) On yahoo, it seems as though people are more extreme. Some seem very informed and very kind, but others seem very closeminded and not well educated in general. I suspect I might have a similar answer about most groups, though. Being on line seems to polarize people's attitudes.

I'll pile on. I am a Mormon And I'll add a comment. I find it interesting, fascinating actually, that the "anti's" or ex-Mormons automatically take the position that once they do a little research, then THEY are the ones with the trueth and that the LDS do not have it. That things are purposefully "hidden." What I find fascinating is that the antis assume that they have the trueth, unquestionly assume that if its anti, it must be true, all the while claiming LDS do not have it. Could it be that the truth gets hiddent by the anti sources? Or fabricated? Or told in half truths? Or embellished? Now there is a novel thought. In other words, those who claim they have uncovered secrets may very well BE the ones who are deceived.

I'm the Mormon with the 34DDs and I'm in love with a lovely town in Connecticut named Mianus. My favorite planet is Uranus and I'm in love with a football player named Tim. I wish I could marry Tim in the temple, but he's not Mormon... I'd want to marry another football player who is hot and Mormon (Austin Collie), but he's married already, I'm anti-Cougar-ish, and you can't make your ♥ decide who you should love.

I'll never send Meth those pictures he dreams of because after all, I am a good Mormon girl. I go to church and all that.

And the others Mormons I've met here? they're sweeter than sugar!!! I ♥ 'em, but there are a few that even though I like them, they can be way judgmental, but everyone has flaws and you have to accept people the way they are, so I still love 'em anyways (except for the chick that called me a $lu7 -true good Mormon girls don't say that, especially when the person being accused is in her early 20's and hasn't even had a 1st kiss).

I'm an odd-ish kind of Mormon. Judge me, judge me, lalalala! *not listening* I have fun here. You know? contrary to very conservative popular beliefs, you can have a testimony and watch R-rated movies... and be a green Jell-O hating Democrat.

Source(s): True Mormon. 3 years & counting + loving it.

I like to see how LDS apologetics is dealing with a host of issues facing the LDS church. That's useful for me.

But I see a group of people who either don't know their history and doctrine or if they do, aren't honest about it. It's sad that defending their church is a much higher priority than just admitting what was taught and believed and moving on from there. Instead they pretend certain doctrines or historical realities are simply the schemes of those darn anti-mormons! It's sad to see anyone caught in dogma so deep that they don't know God's righteousness (what Jesus actually offers them).

yes......and my opinion of them hasnt changed. they are (mostly) good people who believe in a wacky religion. I have not been affected by them, but i have pissed a few off. :D its fun to do that.

• ?

I find that a great number of them are report monkeys.

Kuma

• They seem to spend a lot of time discussing Connecticut. I enjoy it.

Each of us have a point of view.

We each have to determine what we believe is the truth

Yes ♥Princess♥ !

No comment !

mormons are jokes lol.

if your a mormon hit me up cuz id love to debate your silly doctrine lol