What does it mean when a guy says "you're so cute"?

My friends and their friends and I were playing "Taboo" yesterday night. I made a minor mistake and got poked fun of so I did a little gesture. One of my friend's friend who I hardly know says, "you're so cute."

Does this mean anything more than it should?

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

hey its just an compliment.

just enjoy it.

The may actually want to say 'you're beautiful' or 'you're very pretty' but he may also be very shy and instead say 'you're cute' because he may be afraid of rejection if he throws around compliments so easily. On the other band he may say 'you're cute' because of a certain way you smiled or something about your eyes that made his heart flutter and his head spin while at the same time sent a flood of blood rushing through his pants. So he says 'your cute' when he really wants to say 'you're so damn hot!!!!!'

It means that you are cute at that time. I agree with the answer that you are not gf material because the few men who have said this to me only wanted me for sex, and didn't want me to be their gf.

Usually means he likes you and wants to go out or flirt depending on how he said it

It Means He's Flirting With You which means he likes you.

In the context you put it in, it meant that you were a bit funny and silly

It could mean that he likes you, or he was just giving you a compliment and nothing more then that..

It means you are totally kissable. Trust me, I always get this comment.

At that particular moment, he found you endearing. Ask HIM this question and that would instantly change.

He means he thinks you're not ugly, and you're pretty, but he wouldn't go out with you. lol, thats what i think.

what you did was cute, like kinda adorable. and he found you even more attractive because of it.