??
Lv 6

Do you ever get people who add you but haven't even ever answered one of your questions or you answer theirs?

Someone is reporting me, I'm trying to figure out if it is that person.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best answer

Yes that happened the other day to me. It was some user I had seen but never answered a question of mine

I was like

You're blocked, betch!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just a tip. People can see your questions in your Yahoo Pulse.They dont even have to add you to see it. Thats how I got suspended on Saturday. This girl reported all my questions through my Pulse and i got suspended. I won the appeal though so im just on this account for no reason. Delete your activity in your Pulse. Your questions and answers are shown there.

Yahoo cracked down on trolls adding people just to report them. If you dont add them back on Y!A, they cant see your Q&A Network. Of course, they forgot that the questions and answers can be still seen by everyone on Pulse.

*looks down* Lolo...guess who? :PPP

• 3 years ago

No,no ask your self in any respect,you are able to basically be checking the questions and solutions without answering each individual's questions,then you certainly examine a good answer which attracts you to the guy who wrote it,his answer is optimal or hit the spot or he looks to have super awareness,so which you prefer to work out his profile and his final solutions,then you certainly ought to ask to be his fan or touch.

• 9 years ago

Yes I have and I have gotten reported several times for nothing but nonsense. I now ask that people E mail me before adding. If they don't participate and answer questions or E mail me, I delete them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

rest assured its that person..90% of the time some random stranger out of the blue on level 1 that answers only in the Vegan section will add me and before i can block him i have 3 or 4 VNs in my inbox~

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Someone's been reporting me, too. Starting to get on my nerves that I just come on here and lose 50 points for nothing.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

That happened to me before so I deleted and blocked something like 150 contacts and only kept the ones that I actually like :-)

• 9 years ago

Yeah, I wonder how they even found me.

Just block someone if you think they're reporting you. Either that or have your account suspended.

• 9 years ago

Yeah. Some of my contacts don't even answer my questions and are a little suspicious..D:

• Me
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yup, when I had contacts and fans, I use to have that happen all the time, so I started weeding that "garden" weekly

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.