Do 2007 and later Camry have Vehicle stability control and Traction control as standard?

I'm in the marking looking for a second hand 2007 or later Camry, upgrading from my current 2001 Camry. I know the 2007 and later models have 7 airbags, ABS etc as standard feature(big step forward from my current 2 airbags on my 2001), but do they have Vehicle stability control(VSC) and Traction control(TC) as... show more I'm in the marking looking for a second hand 2007 or later Camry, upgrading from my current 2001 Camry. I know the 2007 and later models have 7 airbags, ABS etc as standard feature(big step forward from my current 2 airbags on my 2001), but do they have Vehicle stability control(VSC) and Traction control(TC) as standard as well?

If they don't, how can i tell if the car is equipped with them? Do they light up a light in the dash when i start the car or something? And also, do they all come with day time running lights as standard?

Thanks!
Update: oh btw, i live in U.S.
I know Australia have them as standard all across the line..not sure about U.S...
2 answers 2