My friend is acting really weird. 10 pts to anyone who gives some sensible advice!?

Hello everyone, My best friend has been acting weird now. It is now the exam period and everyone is stressed out and she is too but we were still okay. At 8pm one night, she sent me this sms saying that I am her best friend and all that(one of those forward messages), then at 12 mn, she suddenly smsed me again... show more Hello everyone,

My best friend has been acting weird now. It is now the exam period and everyone is stressed out and she is too but we were still okay. At 8pm one night, she sent me this sms saying that I am her best friend and all that(one of those forward messages), then at 12 mn, she suddenly smsed me again and says that she needs to be alone and that it has nothing to do with me. She also says that she has no idea how long she will take. Then, next day in school, she won't answer my calls or reply to smses and when I finally found her, she refuse to do anything more than nod or shake her head and speak a word or two really softly. She avoids me and stuff like that.

It makes me both angry and worried and I feel bad for feeling angry at her. Can't she tell that her mood will be affecting mine and that her current behavior might affect my exam grades? I know that friendships are more important than grades and stuff like that but I'll admit that I am selfish like that and can't help but feel that she is selfish too. Why must she do this when everyone is most stressed? What should I
1 answer 1