Is the boy I once wanted to marry turning gay b/c of his mother?

Last year I broke up with this boy b/c his mother broke us up. I was sad then, but now I am happy that i got away from this huge red flag relationship.

However, recently i saw him again and now he's becoming more feminine than ever. He talks with much softer/feminine voice, seem to gave up all normal/masculine interests he once had (crew, rowing, meeting new people, friends).

Now he lives at home with his mother, do everything with her. They go watch the sun, stars and moon at night together, cook new recipes together, surf the internet together, go to every yoga class/retreats together, shopping for beddings/home decor stuffs, watch & discuss oprah together, .making halloween costume together..bascially he picks up all the woman-type interests of his mother and they acts like a husbandly-son and a motherly wife together.

If this keep continueing...do you think he will turn gay in the future?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

If he allowed his mother to brake up his relationship, he is already gay

• 3 years ago

possibly because of the fact as quickly as you get married, your courting adjustments. once you're sick, your spouse will sense that she needs to safeguard you. don't be shocked if she starts off packing your lunch and snacks for the day, and alongside with little "i such as you notes". With some women folk, getting married brings out her motherly instincts. If she is being a solid "mom" to you, then you definately be attentive to she would be in a position to be a solid mom on your toddlers, too.

• 9 years ago

People don't turn gay because of their mothers. They are either straight or gay. Period. He was gay already. It's really not a choice. When did you choose to like boys instead of girls?? You just NATURALLY like boys, right? He naturally likes guys. Simple as that. Don't blame his mom.

• erica
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

It may be that he was trying to be straight, or maybe he's just a mama's boy. But he can't "turn gay". He either is, or he's not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

He was gay before he met you--he's also a Mama's boy

• 9 years ago

His mother didn't turn him gay, he's already gay you just didn't realize it when you were with him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Future?.......he's already gay Hunnybun lol

• 9 years ago

he's turning into.....

A Mama's Boy!

(Oh no, not that.)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.