Does SIUC have high standards when it comes to accepting students?

I can't find any information about the GPA or ACT scores of students that are accepted into SIUC. I'm at the top of my class and got a 31 on my ACT, and want to go to a good school with a strong pre-med program. Im mainly looking at SIUC because its pretty affordable and offers pre-med classes and has its... show more I can't find any information about the GPA or ACT scores of students that are accepted into SIUC. I'm at the top of my class and got a 31 on my ACT, and want to go to a good school with a strong pre-med program. Im mainly looking at SIUC because its pretty affordable and offers pre-med classes and has its own medical school too. But... i don't really want to go there if people with a lower GPAs and ACT scores easily get accepted too. Has anyone gone there and has any information about the school, or knows about the standard of the students that get selected? Any help would be appreciated.
1 answer 1