AMMYY SCAM HELP!!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !?

So I got a call today from a bunch of scammers claiming to represent Windows Customer Support.

They rang claiming that they had received a number of errors from my computer and that it may be going slow.

They said they could show me where the errors were and whatnot, so I went along with it.

So they got me to download Ammyy Admin which allows them to take control of the computer, they showed me a bunch of warnings in my error log then directed me to a website 'tech34pc.com' that required me to pay $300 a year for an antivirus scan but i refused and said to call back .

so i was diong some research because something rang the bell , btw i took down there number and everything but i realize it was a fake .

NOW im scared that they might hack through all stuff etc

is there any kind of way to stay protect and know if they entered my computer , im really worried please help :(

Hello.

Did you actually give them any of your personal information? If not, you should be fine...

What I would do is clear all my cookies, because you visited their site, no? Sites can still track your information by place numerous things on your "computer", cookies being one of them. I suggest clearing your cookies for one thing.

I'd also visit http://www.fraud.org/ and REPORT the scam. It could help, it could not. : /