AMMYY SCAM HELP!!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !!help !?

So I got a call today from a bunch of scammers claiming to represent Windows Customer Support. They rang claiming that they had received a number of errors from my computer and that it may be going slow. They said they could show me where the errors were and whatnot, so I went along with it. So they got me to... show more So I got a call today from a bunch of scammers claiming to represent Windows Customer Support.
They rang claiming that they had received a number of errors from my computer and that it may be going slow.
They said they could show me where the errors were and whatnot, so I went along with it.
So they got me to download Ammyy Admin which allows them to take control of the computer, they showed me a bunch of warnings in my error log then directed me to a website 'tech34pc.com' that required me to pay $300 a year for an antivirus scan but i refused and said to call back .
so i was diong some research because something rang the bell , btw i took down there number and everything but i realize it was a fake .

NOW im scared that they might hack through all stuff etc

is there any kind of way to stay protect and know if they entered my computer , im really worried please help :(
1 answer 1