Is there a manufacturer in L.A. that dose small quantities of clothing like 100 or more ?

If you want someone to manufacture something for you then you are going to need to give them the specifications (usually in a format they can process). They are going to charge you a setup fee and your per unit costs are going to be very high for such a small order. For instance, if you create a pattern for a shirt and you want a company to produce 100 of that shirt (in one size). They are going to charge you several thousand upfront just for the setup. Then they are going to charge you per shirt based on the quantity, complexity and materials. So your per unit cost on a run of 100 shirts could end up costing you over $100 per shirt.

If you just want to buy 100 of a stock item that's easy. There are several companies online that can provide you various stock brands. Why do you care where it's manufactured? Most garments are manufactured over seas or in Mexico. I don't believe there's much clothing being manufactured in L.A.

There are lots of LA production companies. Without knowing what you want, there is no way I can refer you. The companies will usually concentrate on different fabrics/clothing styles.

Here are some places to look:

California Apparel newspaper

Fashion Business Inc. http://fashionbizinc.org/

The Contractors Source Book from Fashiondex http://www.fashiondex.com/store/categories.php

talking with your other vendors - patternmakers, sample makers, fabric vendors, etc

Source(s): own a clothing line in LA

We are a Small Quantity Clothing Manufacturer (from 10 pieces/style)

I'm a Fashion Designer from Vietnam and i just started my Fashion Line since Nov 2013, I've been living in Shanghai for 2 years because of my family. Recently I just hired some workers to produce my products, and they still have spared time to produce more, so i would like to offer this service to all the Designers out there who want to start up your own business. Because I understand exactly what you've been through. I live in China and i've been searching for many months for a Small Quantity Clothing Manufacturer, but after all i had to give up, it's just impossible, that's why i have to produce by my own

As a Designer and have my own Fashion Line, quality is the most important thing for me. And I've been living 4 years in Switzerland, so i understand exactly how the European or Western Quality Control are.

I offer full package of services for you as: sourcing fabric, design pattern, grade size, private label, name tag, shipping... We accept very Small Quantity, as 10 pieces/style/size to 200 pieces/style

I will treat your products as carefully as mine, because i know how much you care about the quality. You can send me your designs, pictures of fabrics, i will go to choose the best fabrics as you wish, or you can send the fabric to me, but to be honest it will cost more for you, and we can find almost all type of fabrics in China.

I provide a very high standard stitching details, similar to High-end Brands . I will send you the details pictures of the clothes i'm having now, so you can have the idea about it. We can produce anything : women clothes, men, children's, suits...

The price is around 5-10usd/piece, depend on the fabric, the quantity, the difficutties of each designs. For sure my price are a bit higher than the big factory's prices, because they buy the big quantity of fabric, and they pay very cheap labors in the small town, they have massive machines to save a lot of times and works...

I have some contacts with the cheapest shipping companies, it can be 5-10usd/kg from China to any country, depand on the quantity, as you know because China is the biggest exporting country, so we can find a very cheap shipping cost from here

After all, I'm a very sincere person, i'm hoping to have a long-term business, so i wouldn't want to cheat you or produce some bad products for you from the first time. Besides, I'm looking for good contacts and business partners to expand my Fashion Line worldwide.

Hope to have a good business with you

My website: http://myan.puzl.com

Please contact me at: myanviet@gmail.com

Myan Viet