My computer clock keeps dragging behind time. How do I prevent it?

I'm doing multiple activities on the computer. I do multiple activities every day. I have Google Chrome open with several tabs open, 2 Starry Night Programs open on 2 different tabs as well and Notepad. I'm also working on a very good and stable solar calendar that perfectly attempts to keep all dates on... show more I'm doing multiple activities on the computer. I do multiple activities every day. I have Google Chrome open with several tabs open, 2 Starry Night Programs open on 2 different tabs as well and Notepad. I'm also working on a very good and stable solar calendar that perfectly attempts to keep all dates on the same tropical day of the year as well as looking at the time. I'm synchronizing my computer clock to a time server online as from timeanddate.com which will force it to automatically adjust itself to the DST changes next week when DST ends. I have a problem. One minute goes from 60 to 61 seconds and then 62 and then gets 1 to 3 to 5 to 6 to 7 seconds behind what I really set it. One time it accumulated a minute. I don't know what's going on with my system and can anyone help? This is getting really irritating that my computer clock can't keep track of constant time. It's bad enough that my digital clock can't keep track of constant time either and even if my watch can keep track of constant time, the batteries in it don't last forever.