Spiritually Speaking: Do you associate colours with certain things like times of the day, places, weather?

or feelings? Like I associate the state of Virginia with colour orange so I hate thinking about Virginia. I'm sure it's a lovely place I just don't like thinking about it. I associate late afternoons with the colour yellow so I don't like them, but I associate mornings and early afternoon with blues... show more or feelings? Like I associate the state of Virginia with colour orange so I hate thinking about Virginia. I'm sure it's a lovely place I just don't like thinking about it. I associate late afternoons with the colour yellow so I don't like them, but I associate mornings and early afternoon with blues so I feel more comfortable during them. Sometimes it's even just random things like all the states starting with the letter I are a muddy orange in my mind and the number two is red, so is any A at the beginning of a word that makes a short a sound.

Do any of you do something like this? If so do you think it could have any spiritual significance or any kind of significance at all?