Is it ok to cook ready meals in the microwave from frozen?

And if not, how long do I have to wait for it to defrost? :)

Frozen chicken curry. :3 It didn't say anything about cooking from frozen. Just gave me some casual cooking instructions.

• C.M. C

Oz, I am looking at a Swanson's TV Dinner right now, or the package, you cook from frozen, and this tells me microwave 7 minutes. My son usually when stops over, does that, then he will add another minute and a half. I would say put yours in for 6 minutes and have a look, then add extra time if you need it. Cook from frozen Oz.

• sasso

Cook Frozen Ready Meals

If I were you I wouldn't put that in your body on a regular basis. For one, processed foods have so many additives and extras that aren't nessasary. For instance, in most enriched flour they put floride which is toxic to the body (even though dentists say it's good for your teeth so they can keep seeing you). On top of the already known and unkown things in that tv dinner, you want to put it in the microwave. The microwave works by emitting a smaller form of radiation that changes your food at a molecular level which depleats any nutrients that may be left in your processed food.

Source(s): www.infowars.com

Most packaged frozen meals state that the meal should be cooked from frozen.

• Sal*UK

Read the back of the packet!! Instructions on cooking from frozen nearly always there.

If not, what food is it>

Yes, it will be ok, just pierce the packaging a few times with a knife,pop it into the microwave for however many minutes it needs. Hope I helped. :)

read the directions on the back.. they usually just say put immediately in microwave and cook for however many minutes

Usually you are Supposed to cook them from forzen.

OZ dude yer ment to nuke it

or put it in the oven

read the label. that is what it is there for

Source(s): enjoy
  • John R

yes