I can't quit facebook? (Addicted?)?

I know how to.

I really REALLY want to.

But every time I try I forget and go back to it again. UGH.

I at least want to go on it less...

Any tips? How can I stop going on there?!?!

Update:

1) Thanks for the rude comments, they are so mature and actually made me laugh :D

2) I do go out and do things, it's when I'm grounded it's the most annoying.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

If you use Mozilla Firefox, there is a program called 'LeechBlock'. You can set it so you can limit the amount of time you can spend on a particular webpage. Many parents use it so their kids can focus on other things. Once you've reached your time limit, you can't go on the site anymore. You also have to be able to resist changing your settings once you've maxed out.

• 9 years ago

Instead of trying to refrain from logging into facebook you should completely delete your profile, that way you won't have anything to log into. You'll be less likely to recreate a new page than you will to simply put in your existing log in information.

• 9 years ago

I've also been addicted to computer football games but once my computer's hard disk crashed the habit of playing football games disappeared..... look i'm not telling u to crash your hard-disk.....But you should try to see how you can prevent yourself from the computer for one week only, you'll see this habit will disappear.....its a real experience I've made.....

Hopes it helped.....

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's actually quite simple:

Just don't go on Facebook.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

change your password to something you wont remember in 100 years time. Find something else to take its place (e.g. films)

Source(s): ex WoW addict
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

whats the problem if u spend too much time there?

u have no idea on how everyone is addicted to faceb

• 9 years ago

go on to your internet settings and block facebook

• 9 years ago

i agree with the other person that said just delete it.

• take it off your tool bar or favourites

• 9 years ago

lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.