How to stop my 11month old golden retreiver from barking at 6.30am each morning?

How to stop my 11month old gden retreiver from barking at 6.30am each morning? My golden retreiver girl is 11 months old and for the past 3 weeks she has started barking at 6.30am each morning, she has also started weeing in the kitchen in the morning, she has always slept in the kitchen since a puppy this is a... show more How to stop my 11month old gden retreiver from barking at 6.30am each morning?
My golden retreiver girl is 11 months old and for the past 3 weeks she has started barking at 6.30am each morning, she has also started weeing in the kitchen in the morning, she has always slept in the kitchen since a puppy this is a new habit. She is walked daily and is let out at around 11.30pm before bedtime to go toilet which she does so, she has just come into season,and have checked she doesnt have a urine infection with the vet,weve tryed getting up as soon as she barks and letting her go wee just incase the barking is because she needs the toilet,but she has already weed in there before we come down. in the past we have got up to her and let her go in the living room once she is up where she has happily gone back to sleep and we could go back to bed,,but since the waking up at 6.30am has started ,she even barks when left in the living room in the morning now, i dont really want to use any form of bark collars, we have tryed leaving her to bark for a hour and half or more,she stops for about 5 mins then starts again,we have been doing this for a week and still no change, and i dont want to annoy the neighbours, next step i am going to try is leaving a radio on low,and trying to black the kitchen out incase its the light thats waking her up, but would be gratefull of any advice people may have thats good advice?
3 days ago - 1 day left to answer.
Additional Details
In response to your answers i meant heat yes not season,she stops barking when we come down to her and if we stay downstairs with her she will happily go sleep on the sofa for a couple of hours or more,but if we were to leave her downstaird or put her back in the kitchen she would start barking again, this only happens in the morning if she is left downstairs during the day if we happen to be doing something upstairs she will happily sit downstairs, this is her 1st heat yes,we live in the uk,when she is let out to toilet before bed me and my partner both are around to makesure she pees,so we see her go, many thanks for response so far.

Also i have tryed the tips given from previous question, which was setting alarm for 6am and letting her out before she gets worked up and pee, came down at 6am and she had already peed,let her out settled back in her bed and after 5mins she started barking again, i discoverd that wen i got up our neighbour was getting up and going work at 6ish in the morning,so now am thinking this is the reason for the early rises and think how and i going to stop it she already has the radio on at night.