What is this plaid pattern called?


I've not been able to find this particular color.


Most tartan or plaid patterns have a name such as Black Watch (green, black & blue) or Burberry (beige, black, red & white) & I'm asking the name, if anyone knows it. Thanks.

7 Answers

  • Panda
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

    it's just called plaid. lol i'm not even sure there's a specific name for it.. i know that garage has a few shirts in that pattern.. i've also seen a few at urban planet and forever 21.

    sorry couldn't help much.

    good luck!

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Flannel plaid pajama pants.

  • 1 decade ago

    A plaid pattern is called... plaid.

    I don't understand what you're trying to ask...??

    Btw, flannel is the fabric not pattern.

  • 1 decade ago

    Those are pajama leggings.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    Pajama Leggings.... ._.

  • 1 decade ago


  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    its called flannel


Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.