Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Is anyone else getting that annoying-as-hell ad to the right of this page that keeps on popping out!?

Even when I don't roll my cursor on it, it keeps expanding and doesn't close when I click the X! I DON'T WANT TO BUY YOUR CAR.

Yes i am .

Yes. This page is free. They have to pay the bills somehow. My ad doesn't expand but changes from one thing to another. Kraft foods had some pretty good recipes/ tips I found, when I took time to look. Ads are all around us always. I don't even watch the news on T.V. anymore. At least Yahoo ads are silent.

Source(s): My Yahoo! App Answers

I know what you mean. The ads are getting so annoying...they make them so that you can't get away from them. Almost as bad as the ads on tv shows for other shows that take up almost half of the screen anymore.

Only on the Yahoo! homepage. It's a Best Buy ad.

Nope

yes

• Ange

Mine's behaving itself and staying where it is. That is super frustrating when that happens though :/

• sara s

yea, and its so annoying .. sometimes it has voices on it toooo