How to lose weight during winter?

So I wanted to run but it's winter and FREEZING. And it's also very snowy and haily and sleety and gross! Haha.

I can't get a gym membership or buy some big workout machine. What can I do?? I wanted to start ice skating but I would probably only be able to do that on weekends? Idk. I'm 13 almost 14, by the way.

Ice skating is an AMAZING sport that burns ALOT of calories, also you can clean your house like get on your hands and knees and swipe the floors clean, i do it all the time while my mum is working so she arrives to a clean house. Also you can shovel snow which burns a lot of calories too. You can turn music on in your room and dance around, moving your waist like shakira or a belly dancer while your knees slightly bent REALLY helps strengthen your thigh muscles without making them bulky. You can really feel the burn in your thighs when you do this

hope i helped, and good luck!

• Rosa

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

There are a bunch of free cardio videos available on youtube that you can use in your home, or when i'm bored and need a bit of exercise I walk up and down my stairs.. It's a great challenge!

• ......

Make an ice skating rink in your backyard

http://200a7bcf.viraldatabase.com

thats got alot of good ideas on it. im a wrestler so i cut weight durring winter what ill do is get warm before running and then layer up

well you could do some sit ups,buy one of those aerobics videos.good luck