What do you guys think about sending nude photos via texts?

I don't advise it. But hey, what someone chooses to do along those lines is none of my business.

Risky and really makes one think if he/she still has dignity. As we've learned from countless celebrities who send their partners nude photos, they are likely to leak (especially if you break up with that person).

I have a friend who forwards me the most vile crap known to man. She gets a kick out of it. Somebody sends it to her, and I pass it on to all my guy friends. It's so rank, if I were to describe it, you would violate me. I think they're funny, some of them, but some of this stuff just makes you want to put your eyes out. I wish I could tell you, but I won't.

Well if you or the person you are sending it to is under 18 then it is considered child pornography and it is illigal, and once you send one picture, it can never be deleted completley and it could be sent to a lot of other people.

Generally a bad idea. You never know where they might end up. Even if you really trust the person it's better to play it safe.

I'm all for it haha. As long as you can totally trust the person and you've been with them for awhile. Otherwise they'll end up everywhere.

I'm in favor of it! :D But I do understand the risks, so I wouldn't blame someone if they didn't want to do it. I would have to think long and hard before doing it myself.

id send them but only to my boyfriend and if weve been together loooong time like 1 1/2 yrs or mor

lol kill? no id say wow shes not sexually dead but it sure feels like it. ive sent lots of pics its not bad its fun, most of the women want them cause there man just dont get it and are dead in bed, 99 times out of 100 that is why they do it, ive ended a few relationships because of that, the wife sees something better, looks back at her man and says why?? why am i with him and it goes from there. seen it lots of times and been in the middle lots of times lol plain and simple shes gettin no action and or he aint delivering the goods.

• Bryan

If you want everyone to see what you got, then do it. Just remember that everyone is a lot of people and some of them are old and pudgy and will do nasty things.

If you are ok with that, then go for it.