Can't cancel Amazon Prime free trial?!?

I don't recall ever signing up for this, but apparently I have a 3 month free trial, expiring soon. Everything I have read tells me to look for green text/a green button that reads "Do not upgrade" or Do not auto-renew, but this button/text is not present ANYWHERE on the Manage your Prime Membership... show more I don't recall ever signing up for this, but apparently I have a 3 month free trial, expiring soon. Everything I have read tells me to look for green text/a green button that reads "Do not upgrade" or Do not auto-renew, but this button/text is not present ANYWHERE on the Manage your Prime Membership page.

Have they disabled it intentionally to trick people into auto renewing for $79 at the end of the trial maybe? I tried to call Customer Service with the only number I could find and the person at the other end seemed to be either automated or reading a canned response, and claimed they couldn't hear me then hung up.

This just seems really shady.

How do I cancel an Amazon Prime membership if I can't see the options to cancel?! Thanks in advance!