Moon landing-Did we really land on the moon?

Because there are lot of videos on youtube which clearly says "THE WHOLE MOON LANDING " thing was fake.

Check on this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1tqZyZVoDM

Youtube thumbnail

Your say on that,What do you believe?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Best answer

I believe we did land on the moon. I saw an episode of Mythbusters and they proved that we landed on the moon.

• 9 years ago

Its been proven time and time agin, we did land on the Moon.

May I also remind you that there was 6 Moon Missions that landed on the lunar surface during the Apollo era.

None of these Apollo Moon Landing's were hoaxed.

I will discuss and disprove the conspiracy theories you may be familiar with.

Think about it logically;

The spacecrafts were definitely launched by NASA, which is difficult to fake.

Second the Apollo crafts could NOT have orbited the Earth for 8 days as some of the conspiracy theorists have claimed. If NASA had of done that they would have been caught on their lie, especially if they did it six times.

The Russians tracked the Apollo missions very closely and they knew for a fact that none of the missions were faked. If they only had the slightest clue that the Moon Landing was faked it would have been the ultimate propaganda weapon for use against the US and to Capitalism.

The flag waves because it was planted in the soil and Armstrong twisted the poles. This is obvious because in other footage you can see the flag is not moving when he walks past it.

Also the reason there is no blast crater beneath Apollo 11 is because when the craft landed it reduced speed upon landing on the Moon's surface, so all that it did was blow away dust. The same is with driving into a car park because you don't drive in at 30 miles an hour.

Over 3 quarters of a million people were working on the project in total. It would have been impossible for every 1 of them to keep a secret.

Even filming the landing would have been MORE DIFFICULT than landing on the Moon itself. Think about the number of people they would have needed to shoot the Moon landing in a film studio.

Lastly if the Moon Landing was faked, we would have found out years ago. These things don't last 41 years without an answer.

Source(s): All evidence given in my answer
  • Just remember, anyone can get on Youtube and say anything. It doesn't mean it's true.

I don't just "believe" we landed on the moon--I know that we did. None of the hoaxers has ever been able to produce one piece of evidence that actually proves the landings didn't happen.

The first thing to remember is that things in low gravity or zero G, or in a vacuum, don't behave like they do on earth.

Second, the flights could easily be tracked by countries all over the world, including the Soviets. If they had even a hint that the landings were faked, they would have shouted it to everyone who would listen--but they didn't. They could measure exactly where the signals were coming from, and even measure the Doppler shift in the radio frequency, and the only way they could have gotten the signals from the location in the sky, at the frequencies they did, was if it came from a spacecraft on the way to the moon. The "time delay" is responses from the crew even proved that the origin of the signals had to come directly from the spacecraft.

There are actually pictures from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) that show the equipment left behind. In some of the shots, you can actually see the trails the astronauts left as they moved around. Directions and sizes of lunar features match perfectly between pictures that were taken from the surface, and where those things are in relation to the location of the descent stage of the LM (IOW, the only way those pictures could have been taken would have been from the lunar surface).

The engineers who built the spacecraft weren't idiots--they would have known if they were being asked to design and build something that wasn't capable of getting to the moon. That means that the gear was capable of making the flight. Why do that if you're just going to be faking the flight?

And here's something else to think about--there were 400,000 people who worked on Apollo. None of them--not one--has ever said "Yes, we faked it. Here's how we did it..." and then provided evidence. Not even in one of those "don't open this until I'm dead" letters stuck in a safety deposit box somewhere. What are the chances that 400,000 people could keep a secret for 40 years?

• 9 years ago

yes, WE HAVE DEFINITELY LANDED ON THE MOON.

A total of twelve people have landed on the Moon. This was accomplished with two US pilot-astronauts flying a Lunar Module on each of six NASA missions across a 41-month time span starting on July 21, 1969 UTC, with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on Apollo 11 (with Armstrong being first to set foot on the surface), and ending on December 14, 1972 UTC with Gene Cernan and Jack Schmitt on Apollo 17 (with Cernan being the last to step off the lunar surface). All Apollo lunar missions had a third crew member who remained onboard the Command Module. The last three missions had a rover for increased mobility.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yahoo! India, huh?

Well, there are a lot of videos purporting to show ghosts, Bigfoot, Flying Saucers, and even one unbelievable video showing an honest politician... but none of these things exist.

The Moon landings were just about the best documented events of the 20th century. Take a deep breath and smell the reality.

• 9 years ago

We did land on the Moon, Mythbusters tested all the theories that said the moon landings were faked and all of them were busted. Don't believe everything you see on YouTube.

• 9 years ago

I watch this show called myth busters and they did lots of tests to prove that it was a fake, turns out that it was REAL, everything that people say shows they faked it was proven simply wrong, (such as the flag flapping like there was wind, turns out without air to stop it a flag on the moon flaps just from the mo ventnt of placing it) look it up

• 9 years ago

You don't need to believe nonsense, even if it's clearly said on the web.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.