Bad nightmare. Any ideas on the meaning?

I keep having this nightmare and I know not all dreams have a meaning but since I keep having it I'm starting to think it might. It's about this man attacking me and then my best friend - who is a boy - tries to save me but ends up being killed by the man. I've been heartbroken so many times before and I've lost everybody I've become close to somehow so I'm thinking it might be a sign that I'm going to lose him too. Not necessarily a death but some other way. I really hope I'm wrong but if you have any suggestions on the meaning please tell me. Thank you!

Favorite Answer

I don't think it's a sign that you are going to lose him, it's just your subconscious saying that you are scared of losing him. Keep telling yourself you have nothing to worry about and I'm sure the nightmares will go away.

Can you please try and figure out my dream?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhwHx...

Why do u Plz think of urself like this?? U think that if someone comes near u , they will be in trouble , Plz quit thinking of urself as unlucky , if u lose someone who I near to u it is Becz either u have a personality that might be bad , or it could be Becz others r not worth ur time ??? I u think u want others to be with u , then treat them in such a way that they will be with u for ever , rather keep sulking and thinking of urself as soemthing bad who will cause bad others, no one in is this world is bad , even the barest person will have some sort of good ness in him or her , u r no bad , u just have to trite be better, and Plz never depend on such sites for important things such as this , someone fool here might give u a bad advice and u will try to follow it , but don't , u r the one who will have tonmakes descisions regarding ur life, I know this is no the answer u asked for , but hope this help, nightmares and dreams have no meaning , but they start to have meaning if u think of them as important and that dream starts to influence ur life, lifes what we make out of it , I can never know what u r going thru , but hope this helped

Take it to the Lord, I will be praying for you, I had that same kind of dream once, i took it to the Lord, and I have never had that dream agian, I'll be praying for you, and Dreams DO INDEED have meanings, but only somtimes, they're not everyday happenings, What about my favorite bible storie? Joseph and the Coat of many colors? He had a dream, and the Lord gave him the ability to decipher theses dreams, I encouredge you to read the story! Its in Genesis I think, and like I said, i WILL be praying for you, and please, take it to the Lord!

Source(s): The Bible!

Dreams are more about the way they make you feel, rather than the content. Remember that everyone and everything in your dreams is actually you! Noone is better qualified to know what it means than you do, if anything at all.

dude, dreams have no meanings!!!! its just your imagination going off when you go to sleep. I think that you should talk to God about this and stop trying to focus on meanings that aren't there. There is absolutely no way for us humans to see into the future, and you might need to tell Satin to leave you alone. Please think on this.

~Liz~