Can I shorten my sweatshirt?

hiii :) i just got the sweatshirt that i ordered for cheerleading. usually i like to go big with sweatshirts because i'm bigger on top with...basically no butt hahah. anyway. i ordered a large and i'm realizing now that i reeeally should've ordered a medium. problem is, the sweatshirt if... show more hiii :)
i just got the sweatshirt that i ordered for cheerleading.
usually i like to go big with sweatshirts because i'm bigger on top with...basically no butt hahah.
anyway.
i ordered a large and i'm realizing now that i reeeally should've ordered a medium.

problem is, the sweatshirt if customized with my name on the front and i would rather not go through getting it in a smaller size, and i don't even know if i can.

so..i'm not sure if it'll shrink at all, but the main problem is the length. it completely covers my (non-existant?) butt in a sloppy way so i'm wondering if it'll shrink when i dry it in the dryer, and if the LENGTH will shrink.

if there's any other way you know of please let me know!
thaaanks :D
and sorry this is so long hahaha.
1 answer 1