Is the following answer posted in reply to my question about Young Earth Creationist Christians typical of....?

.....their beliefs or is just an eccentric position of a few: "i don't think there is time in the universe. Man invented time, clocks and calendars, because we age and die. Galaxies far away from us aren't younger or older. They just are." If that is a typical viewpoint, I am shocked. ... show more .....their beliefs or is just an eccentric position of a few:

"i don't think there is time in the universe. Man invented time, clocks and calendars, because we age and die. Galaxies far away from us aren't younger or older. They just are."

If that is a typical viewpoint, I am shocked. Don't most YEC Christians agree with contemporary science in considering time to be one of the dimensions (and part of space-time) which God created? Or do they indeed think that time was created by humans? (Physicists are sure to choke on that one.)

The original question was posted at:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Update: ==================================================== FIREBALL SAYS: >maybe but you shouldnt repeat it without their permission.. Wrong. Anyone posting on Yahoo Answers has willfully waived their rights of exclusive copyright to their words so that their posts can freely be used within the intended purposes of... show more ========================================...

FIREBALL SAYS:

>maybe but you shouldnt repeat it without their permission..

Wrong. Anyone posting on Yahoo Answers has willfully waived their rights of exclusive copyright to their words so that their posts can freely be used within the intended purposes of Yahoo Answers. See the Yahoo Answers Terms of Service. Once again Fireball has claimed knowledge of things of which she is ignorant.
6 answers 6